About GTA 3 for Android
The crime epic that will change open-world gaming forever.
Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all started.
Rockstar Games celebrates the 10th anniversary of one of the most influential games of all time. The critically acclaimed bestseller Grand Theft Auto III comes to mobile devices to bring the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City to life. The huge and varied open world that the game offers, as well as a cast of zany characters from all walks of life and the freedom to explore it all, put the intriguing and cruel world of crime at your fingertips.
Grand Theft Auto III or GTA 3
Featuring stellar voice acting, a darkly humorous storyline, a rousing soundtrack, and a revolutionary open world, it defined the open map gaming genre for a generation.
- Updated and visually stunning graphics, characters, and vehicle models.
- HD quality resolution.
- Game mechanics adapted to touchscreen devices.
- Custom controls for mobile platforms.
- Countless hours of gameplay.
- Ability to use game controllers on compatible devices.
- Integration with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- Fine-tuning your viewing experience with new graphics settings
Game languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese.
Grand Theft Auto III is now available for:
• Android phones: Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, LG Optimus 2x, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Droid X2, Motorola Photon 4G, Samsung Galaxy R, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, T-Mobile G2x
• Android tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer , Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Dell Streak 7, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive,
For optimal performance, we recommend that you restart your device after downloading and close other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition.
Make sure you have at least 1 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Edition.
For more information on Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Edition, please visit:
For technical assistance, go to:
Port developed by War Drum Studios